Location of Conference
How to register
The student one day comp is for students only and cannot be used by faculty members. Students must be at least 18 years of age to attend the conference.
Steps to Register for the Conference
- Go to http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/registration
- Select Register Now
- Select UC Complimentary (One day student complimentary registration does not include any pre-conference seminars or Education GIS Conference, Business Summit or National Security Summit)
- Must check only one day (Monday – Friday Only) on step 2 of the registration form. You are recommended to attend Tuesday or Wednesday for Training Seminars, Exhibit Hall and Presentations, Posters. If interested, CUC GIS Speclialist Warren Roberts will meet under the Conference Center Entrance letter 'E' at 8:30 to 9:00 am Tuesday and Wednesday to provide you some guidance. Note: Selecting to attend Thursday does not include a ticket to the Thursday night party. A ticket can be purchased at the activities desk for $50.
- For customer number use “150757”
- On step 4 of the registration form under “Note to Registration Staff” include a note “One Day Student Comp”
- Fax a copy of your current student ID to 909-307-3128 or (photo then) e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lastly, you can leave me a note here to let me know you'll be attending? Contact email@example.com for further questions