BROWSING, STUDY SPACE, AND READING ROOM APPOINTMENTS, CURBSIDE PICKUP, AND MAILING AVAILABLE.
Library building will reopen to TCC on 8/16/2021. Connection is open during business hours. See COVID-19 Service Updates and Resources.
Special Collections Public Services Librarian
I support students and faculty in their research, teaching, and learning with rare books and archives. I provide specialized library support and collection management for French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
For Students, I can:
- Answer your questions by email, phone, Zoom, or chat
- Help you find and work with primary source materials
- Help you brainstorm and develop a research topic and discuss research strategies
- Recommend resources pertaining to your topic
For Faculty and Staff, I can:
- Introduce your students to primary source analysis
- Introduce your students to research strategies and resources through course integrated information literacy sessions
- Discuss ways to incorporate research skills into your class assignments
- Facilitate the purchase of books and other materials needed for the library
-MLIS, University of California, Los Angeles
-MA in Latin American Studies, Vanderbilt University
-BA in Latin American studies, minors in Spanish & Portuguese, California State University, Fullerton