Special Collections Public Services Librarian
I support students and faculty in their research, teaching, and learning with rare books and archives and provide specialized library support and collection management for French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. My background is in Latin American studies and languages - Spanish, Portuguese, and K'iche' Maya (MA, Vanderbilt; BA, Cal State Fullerton) and academic librarianship (MLIS, UCLA).
For Students, I can:
For Faculty and Staff, I can:
- Answer your questions by email, phone, Zoom, or chat
- Help you find and work with primary source materials
- Help you brainstorm and develop a research topic and discuss research strategies
- Recommend resources pertaining to your topic
Need Help Now?
- Introduce your students to primary source analysis
- Introduce your students to research strategies and resources through course integrated information literacy sessions
- Discuss ways to incorporate research skills into your class assignments
- Facilitate the purchase of books and other materials needed for the library