Library open only to current Claremont Colleges students, faculty, and staff: Tuesday, December 6 - Thursday, December 15. Exceptions include those visiting Bookstore, Cafe, and Special Collections Appointments. More info on Blackout Dates for Community Access.
Western Americana Manuscripts Librarian
I support students and faculty in their research, teaching, and learning with rare books and archives. I provide specialized library support and collection management for Special Collections’ Western Americana collection.
For Students, I can:
• Answer your questions by email, phone, Zoom, or chat
• Help you find and work with primary source materials
• Help you brainstorm and develop a research topic and discuss research strategies
• Recommend resources pertaining to your topic
For Faculty and Staff, I can:
• Introduce your students to primary source analysis
• Discuss ways to incorporate research skills into your class assignments
• Facilitate the purchase of books and other materials for Special Collections’ Western Americana collection
• MLIS, San Jose State University
• BS in Criminology with minor in History, University of La Verne
I accommodate Zoom video, telephone, or chat appointments. If you do not see a date and time on my calendar that works for you, or have any additional questions, please reach out to me via email.
NEED HELP NOW?
• For questions about your library account or using library facilities contact the Main Services Desk at (1-909) 621-8150
• Get help quickly with chat
• Explore your subject Research Guides
• Get updates about Library services during the pandemic