BROWSING, STUDY SPACE, AND READING ROOM APPOINTMENTS, CURBSIDE PICKUP, AND MAILING AVAILABLE.
Library building will reopen to TCC on 8/16/2021. Connection is open during business hours. See COVID-19 Service Updates and Resources.
- Archival processing and finding aid creation for Pomona College collections.
- Reference and research assistance.
- Coordination of digitization of Pomona College archival materials for internal and external users.
My mission as Pomona College Archivist is to ensure the long-term preservation and accessibility of records, materials, and collections that document the history and development of Pomona College. I support students, faculty, staff, and researchers by helping to provide access to archival materials and facilitating research appointments and photo-duplication requests.
I accommodate in-person, Zoom video, telephone, or chat appointments. If you do not see a date and time on my calendar that works for you, or have any additional questions, please reach out to me via email.
- MLIS, San Jose State University
- BA in History, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona