As an Instruction Librarian, I support the students, faculty and staff of the Claremont Colleges by providing customized information and digital literacy instruction for 7C courses, in-person and online research support services, actively participate in outreach to the colleges and select materials for the library which support the curriculum and research needs of our unique community.
My subject-specific areas include: Applied Life Sciences, Botany, Community & Global Public Health, Computer Science, Environmental Analysis, Geology and Pharmacy
You can also make an appointment with me by clicking on the Schedule an Appointment button on this page. Appointments are available in 30 or 60 minute increments. Please come prepared to your appointment with your assignment, questions and any other information you believe may be helpful for your success.
Please note: I will not be able to help you by doing your work for you. This means that I will not edit or proofread papers, come up with ideas for your research topics, evaluate the quality of your writing, estimate a grade, or assist with drafting, editing or proofreading your work.
HOW I CAN HELP
For assistance with drafting your paper, proof-reading or citation checking, visit your campus Writing Center.
- Help you understand your assignment prompt.
- Assist you with mapping out your research concepts.
- Turn your research concepts into searchable pathways.
- Give you the skills to evaluate online sources credibility and reliability.
- Assist you with citation management tools.
- Answer questions about citations and building a bibliography with citation tools.