I support the following STEM subjects:
Applied Life Sciences, Botany, Community & Global Health, Computer Science, Environmental Analysis, Geology, Information Systems & Technology and Pharmacy.
HOW I MAY HELP
In a research appointment with me, you may learn how to:
• Find credible sources using Library resources
• Find credible sources using the Deep Web
• Interpret your assignment
• Map out your research concepts
• Turn your concepts into searchable pathways using advanced search techniques
• Identify and evaluate online sources for credibility
• Use citation management tools
If you do not see a date and time on my calendar which works for you, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will also accommodate video appointments over Zoom.
ASK A QUESTION OVER CHAT
Each week on Friday, I am available between 9am - 3:00pm PST via Zoom chat. Simply download Zoom for free, then add me as a contact (email@example.com) to send your question.
PLEASE NOTE: I am not able to draft, edit, proofread, come up with ideas for your research topic, evaluate the quality of your writing or estimate your grade. For assistance with drafting/editing your papers, please visit the writing center on your campus.
NEED HELP TROUBLESHOOTING?
If you are having difficulty finding a source, whether it is a print item, video or article, please feel free to email me so that I may help you find the item you are seeking. If you are having issues connecting to a Library resource or are having other technical issues, please also feel free to email me or go to Ask Us! to submit your question.
NEED HELP NOW?
• Research Guides
• Request an Information Literacy Session (Faculty & Staff)
• Claremont Colleges Critical Information Literacy Habits of Mind
• After Hours? Library FAQs, Chat & Email