Find your e-textbook in our Course Reserves
(updated regularly) or learn more about Open Textbooks (OERs)
Find out more about: Yes You Can Copy that Textbook for Use in your Online Class !
For information on getting textbooks and library resources see our COVID-19 Library Updates and Resources Webpage.
If you need help immediately you can Chat with a Librarian by contacting us at Ask Us
to set up an online appointment with any librarian, Alternatively you can contact me directly via email: email@example.com I am also available remotely via Zoom.
As the Scholarly Communication Librarian Scholarly Communication Help (guide here):
at The Claremont Colleges Library, I can help you with the following;
- Scholarly Identity and Sharing your Work
- Open Access - Green Open Access and Article Processing Fees
- Copyright and Fair Use Advice
- Depositing your work in Scholarship@Claremont (institutional repository)
- Open Educational Resources
- Publishing Open Access Journals
- Depositing your Thesis or Dissertation
- Measuring your Research Impact
- Open Science
I also support the subjects of Linguistics & Cognitive Science
, and Education
I can empower you to find resources, advise you on databases and strategies to search and manage your research articles. However note; I am not able to help you with the following; selecting a research topic, finding articles on your behalf (or sending you articles due issues around copyright infringement), survey your field for trends, select your research methodology, analyze your data, evaluate your thesis or dissertation, draft, edit, proofread, or evaluate the quality of your writing or estimate your grade. For assistance with drafting/editing your papers, please visit the writing center on your campus, or reach out to your faculty.
Need help immediately?
• After Hours? Library FAQs, Chat & Email