In light of many of The Claremont Colleges migrating to online instruction due to COVID-19 precautions, I wanted to remind you that I am available to assist faculty, staff and students, remotely.
As a Teaching and Outreach Librarian with The Claremont Colleges Library, I support students and faculty in their research, with a specific focus on the first two years of students' college careers.
For students, I can:
- Answer your questions by email, phone, or in person appointment
- Recommend databases for your research topics
- Meet with you individually to develop a research topic or discuss research strategies
For faculty and staff, I can:
- Introduce your students to research strategies and resources through course integrated information literacy sessions
- Discuss ways to incorporate literature related research skills into your class assignments
- Facilitate the purchase of books and other materials needed for your research and teaching
- Help you track down specific materials
If you do not see a date and time on my calendar
that works for you, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I also accommodate video and chat appointments over Zoom
NEED HELP TROUBLESHOOTING?
If you are having difficulty finding a source, whether it is a print item, video or article, please email me
If you are experiencing technical issues with the Library website, please submit a request through Library Email
. Responses are typically within 24 hours.