Sean received his Master's Degree in Library Science (with a Specialization in Special Collections) from Indiana University, Bloomington. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Biology from the University of Missouri, Columbia. He has spent time in a variety of research labs in a variety of disciplines including molecular evolution, population genetics, immunology, cell biology and biochemistry. He also has a Bachelor's Degree in Japanese Language and Literature from Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Campus Address: Honnold/Mudd Library, Asian Studies
- Phone: 909.607.4564
- Email: email@example.com
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Association for Asian Studies
- Special Libraries Association
- Stone, Sean M., Denise Soltis and Kathy Schott. “Remote Library Access for Pharmacy Preceptors.” American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 74(8), 2010: Article 136.
- Lowe, M. Sara and Sean M. Stone, “Information Literacy for Professional Programs: Two Case Studies at One University,” Information Outlook, 14(6),2010: 17-23. (Presented at SLA Annual Meeting, see Presentations; received Best Paper of 2010 award, see Grants & Awards).
- Lowe, M. Sara and Sean M. Stone, “Testing Lesniaski’s Revised Brief Test,” College & Undergraduate Libraries, 17(1), 2010: 70-78. doi:10.1080/10691310903584809
- Stone, Sean M. and M. Sara Lowe. Pre-Meiji Books in the Lilly Library. Guide to the Japanese collection at the Lilly Library, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2009.
- Lowe, M. Sara and Sean M. Stone, editors: “Checklist of Known Leaf Books.” In Chalmers, John, compiler. Disbound and Dispersed: The Leaf Book Considered. Caxton Club: Chicago, IL, 2005.
- Lowe, Sara and Sean Stone, “‘For the Dissemination of Useful Knowledge’ The Workingmen's Institute, New Harmony, Indiana,” Indiana Libraries, 22(2), 2003: 15-17.
Presentations & Posters
Booth, Char, Natalie Tagge and Sean M. Stone. “Methods Behind the (One-Shot) Madness: Enhancing Instruction through Portfolios, Mapping, and Rubrics.” Presented at the Southern California Instruction Librarians (SCIL) Meeting, Claremont, CA, February, 2012.
Stone, Sean M., Michael Andreski and Sheryl Compton. “Pharmacy Students’ Use of Library and Information Resources.” Presented as a poster at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy 2010 meeting.
Lowe, M. S., and Sean M. Stone. “Information Literacy for Professional Programs: Two Case Studies at One University.” Presented at the Special Library Association 2010 meeting as a contributed paper.
Stone, Sean M. “Outreach and Integration of Subject Specific Information Literacy in the Sciences.” Poster presentation at ACRL, Seattle, WA, March 2009.