Library Assistant IV—cataloging, processing
I contribute to the library’s mission to make library materials accessible to the students, faculty and staff of the Claremont colleges via our online system.
- Catalog and classifying materials [original cataloging and copy cataloging] in all formats [paper, electronic, etc], database maintenance.
- Send out Bibliographic records to MARCIVE for authorities processing and TOC enrichment and reconcile authority issues.
- Oversee the cataloging of the California Collection.
- Oversee the processing of and preservation of materials including minor in-house mending and preparing materials to be sent to a bindery vendor.
- Braxton Collection maintenance.
Southern California Technical Processes Group.
- I started off as a Sociology major at Mt. San Antonio College, then finished my studies as a Political Studies major at Pitzer College
Honnold Library Records Center