Director of Special Collections & Libraries
- Provides leadership, vision and management for Special Collections and the Asian Library
- Establishes effective partnerships within the Library, The Claremont Colleges, and the wider community to realize SC&L’s and Library’s mission and vision.
- Develops and prioritizes goals within the Library’s strategic planning process; advocates for SC&L in the Library’s strategic planning.
- Develops and implements strategies for the growth and sustainability of the Claremont Center for Engagement with Primary Sources (CCEPS).
- Develops and implements strategies that sustain and expand the collections of SC&L, building on existing strengths and in accordance with the history, mission, and curriculum of The Claremont Colleges
- Provides advanced reference services
- Master's in Library Science, The University of Arizona
- M.A. in English Literature, Central Michigan University
- B.A. in English and Art History, Central Michigan University
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries, Rare Books and Manuscripts Section
- Society of California Archivists
- Zamorano Club
- Book Club of California
- California Rare Book School Advisory Board
I collect books by/about the Bloomsbury Group of artists and writers, books printed at the Hogarth Press of Leonard and Virginia Woolf, and books owned by Southern California writer and collector Olive Percival.