Instruction Services Manager & E-Learning Librarian
- Manage and develop the Library's teaching and learning initiatives.
- Participate in cross-colleges Library outreach efforts.
- Provide virtual and in-person research assistance.
Char focuses on the intersection of education, research, technology, and design in library services. She was E-Learning Librarian and liaison to the School of Information at UC Berkeley between 2008 and 2011, and recently joined the Claremont Colleges Library as Instruction Services Manager and E-Learning Librarian. An ALA Emerging Leader and Library Journal Mover and Shaker, Char blogs at info-mational and tweets @charbooth.
Char's recent publications include Reflective Teaching, Effective Learning: Instructional Literacy for Library Educators and Informing Innovation: Tracking Student Interest in Emerging Library Technologies. See more.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (909) 607-4352
- Campus Address: Honnold/Mudd Library, Iris North
- Twitter: @charbooth
- Skype: charbooth
- American Library Association (ALA) Presidential Task Force for Equitable Access to Electronic Content (EQUACC), 2010-2011
- ACRL Information Technology Task Force, 2010-2011
- ACRL New Publications Advisory Board, 2009-present
- ALA RUSA RSS Research and Statistics Committee, 2008-2011