Libguides provides you with two options for designing your own guides. You can create a guide entirely from scratch or you can use an existing guide as a template.
Instructions for each method can be found below:
1. To create a new guide, you must be on your LibGuides Dashboard's Home screen. On your home screen click on where it says Create Guide.
2. If you want to create a new guide from scratch make sure that the circle next to Start Fresh is checked.
3. Next give the guide an appropriate name.
4. Finally click on Create Guide and your new guide will be created.
1. You can also create a new guide while using an existing guide as a template. Using an existing guide as a template will save time in arranging the new guides layout. On your home screen click on where it says Create Guide.
2. To create a new guide while using another guide as a template make sure you have the circle next to Copy content/layout from an existing guide checked.
3. Next from the pull-down menu select the guide you want to copy/use as a template.
4. After selecting the guide you want to copy, give the new guide an appropriate name.
5. Finally click on the Create Guide button to create the guide.