In order to add an image to a LibGuide, you need to be in the Rich Text editor.
1. While in the Rich Text editor, click on the insert image icon.
2. Once you click on the icon, a new dialog box will appear. With this box you can copy an image from the internet by inserting the image's URL in the box marked with the green arrow. If copying an image from the internet, simply click the OK button after entering the URL.
Additionally, you can upload an image from your computer by clicking on the Browse Server button marked with the red arrow. (The remaining instructions will take you through the rest of the steps you will need to follow if you are uploading an image from your computer.)
3. After clicking on the Browse Server button, a dialog box will open. Click on the button that says Upload New Image.
4. After clicking the button, a box will open enabling you search for the desired image on your computer. Once you find it select it and click Open.
5. After you click Open, the computer will spend some time thinking and you will be eventually returned to the original insert image dialog box; however, now a preview of your desired image should appear in the preview box. Click on OK.
To link to a specific box, such as you might want to do for a table of contents:
It is possible to change what profile you have displayed in a profile box. You may want to use this if you have two people working together on a single guide. Since only one person can own a guide, any profile boxes created will display that owner. You can, however, create a second profile box and switch whose profile is displayed in that box. Just follow the steps below.
1. To change the profile displayed, first click on the cog located in upper right-hand corner of the desired profile box.
2. Once you have clicked on the cog, a new window will appear. Click in the box with the downwards pointing triangle to get a pull-down menu.
3. On the pull-down menu that appears, select the name of the person whose profile you want displayed. Then click Close.
4. The profile box should now display the desired profile.
Embed a calendar on your website
Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.
Customize your embedded calendar
Note: The Weather Calendar won't show when embedded on your website because this calendar changes for different locations.