For additional help with computer problems in the library you can try the Software Issues, How-tos, and FAQs Guide
How to connect to the Claremont wireless networks for Students, Faculty and Staff of the Claremont Colleges:
1. First click on the wireless icon that appears on your laptop. On PC, this icon is on the right side of the taskbar and looks like this: . On a Mac, this icon is located on the right side of the menu-bar and looks like this: . From the list of networks that appears, select the Claremont network.
2. Once you have selected the Claremont network, open any web-browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.). When the browser opens, a log-in screen appears. In the User Name field, enter the log-in ID assigned to you by your school (this is the same username you use to access SAKAI or Canvas) followed by @ and your school’s ID.
CUC – Claremont University Consortium CMC – Claremont McKenna College
HMC – Harvey Mudd College PIT – Pitzer College
POM – Pomona College SCR – Scripps College
CGU – Claremont Graduate University KGI – Keck Graduate Institute
3. In the Password field, enter your password (it is the same one you use for SAKAI or Canvas).
4. Click on the Submit button.
5. You should now be connected to the library’s wireless network.
Connecting to the "Claremont WPA," "Claremont," and "CUC-GUEST" Wireless Networks