A Simple Web Links box lets you to present online resources with brief descriptions that pop-up when the cursor is moved over the title.
Descriptions are limited to 256 characters.
(See Link Options for the differences between Links and Lists, Simple Web Links, and links in text boxes.)
Adding items to a Simple Web Links box:
Editing items in a Simple Web Links box:
Reordering items in a Simple Web Links box:
Note: Descriptive text about a Simple Web Links box as a whole can be entered at the top of the box.
If you have used the Links and Lists or Simple Web Links box types, you can use the Link Checker tool to check for broken links.
1. Click on Dashboard
2. Click on Tools and select Link Checker
3. You will see a list of all broken links in your Links and Lists and Simple Web Links boxes.
4. You can filter the list to show just published/private/unpublished guides.
5. Click on a link to check it, click on the guide title to fix the broken link
6. The broken links report is run every weekend so once you've fixed your links it won't update until the next report is run.