If you have used the Links and Lists or Simple Web Links box types, you can use the Link Checker tool to check for broken links.
1. Click on Dashboard
2. Click on Tools and select Link Checker
3. You will see a list of all broken links in your Links and Lists and Simple Web Links boxes.
4. You can filter the list to show just published/private/unpublished guides.
5. Click on a link to check it, click on the guide title to fix the broken link
6. The broken links report is run every weekend so once you've fixed your links it won't update until the next report is run.